SELVA BANANITO LODGE
THE SELVA BANANITO ECO-LODGE IS PROUD OF THEIR SUSTAINABILITY INITIATIVES AND IT SHOWS
The Selva Bananito Ecolodge is highly distinguished for its conservation efforts because we do take an active stand in conservation by directing and supporting our watershed conservation efforts through Fundación Cuencas de Limón or Limon Watershed Foundation. In order to achieve this goal, we provide logistic and financial support to this Non Profit Organization, through revenues generated by the nature and adventure activities we offer at our Ecolodge Hotel Costa Rica, Ecolodge Selva Bananito.
What does Eco-lodge Hotel Costa Rica actually mean? Very simply, Ecolodge Hotel Costa Rica refers to the services we provide as regular hotels do, such as room and board, but it also makes allusion to Ecolodge Costa Rica, which means that we are oriented toward an environmentally friendly operation as a core value of our operation.
Above all, Ecolodge Costa Rica refers to the location in which lodges are to be found. Selva Bananito, your Costa Rica Ecolodge, is situated in a pristine and natural setting, located at the foothill of the Cerro Mochila, the eastern outcropping of the Talamanca Mountain Range, in the province of Limon, Costa Rica.
Selva Bananito Lodge offers:
- Spacious, elegantly tiled bathrooms with solar heated water. A spacious "Rancho" (main lodge) to enjoy meals and socialize with others.
- Ample decks with spectacular views and comfortable hammocks for your "siesta".
- Each tastefully designed cabin features one queen size and one full size bed, or two queen sized beds.
- Eleven individual cabins constructed of beautiful salvaged wood. They stand on stilts, following Caribbean tradition.
- Romantic, candle-lit evenings. To preserve a more natural night-time ambience, we use no electricity produced by generators. LED Reading lamps powerd by solar energy are provided in each of the 6 superior and 5 of the standard cabins.
- The privilege of exploring a pristine environment in the intimacy of a small group, while also learning about human land use in the lowland tropics.
MORE ABOUT THE SELVA BANANITO LODGE
Located on the hills next to La Amistad Biosphere Reserve, this eco lodge features an extensive green area and private reserve for zip lining, waterfall rappelling, hiking, tree climbing and horseback riding.
The rooms feature wooden décor, mosquito net, a desk, a balcony with mountain and river views and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Internet is available in the superior rooms, as well as in the dining areas and reception.
This lodge is 1 hour’s drive from Cahuita National Park, and Juan Santamaría International Airport is 188 km away.
Pets are not allowed.
Lower bathroom sink
Toilet with grab rails
Horse riding (Additional charge)
Hiking (Additional charge)
FOOD & DRINK
Fruits (Additional charge)
Bottle of water
Wine/champagne (Additional charge)
Special diet menus (on request)
No internet access available.
Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
Daily maid service
Shuttle service (additional charge)
ENTERTAINMENT & FAMILY SERVICES
Indoor play area
Designated smoking area
Facilities for disabled guests
FOR AVAILABILITY & RATES, PLEASE INQUIRE
or enter 'Selva Bananito Lodge' in the search box below:
CHECK OUT THE LATEST REVIEWS OF THIS PROPERTY AT BOOKING.COM