PRAGUE EVENING FOOD TOUR
A magical evening in a side of Prague that most people miss.
Photos by FairAwayTravel - for accurate photos of the Prague Evening Food Tour, CLICK HERE
EXPERIENCE A SECRET - AND DELICIOUS - SIDE OF PRAGUE MANY PEOPLE MISS!
Spend a magical evening enjoying the mystery of this lesser-known, medieval quarter of Prague found around the foothills of Prague Castle. Although close to the tourist hotspots (so a perfect tour to jump on after your day of sightseeing), your entertaining local guide will take you down picturesque, tiny back streets to discover some of the city’s most hidden gems. You’ll be taken into secret wine cellars, backstreet bistros and tiny, family-run cafés, to savour Prague’s best food and drink. Along your stroll you will also visit many famous, but lesser known sites like the John Lennon Wall, Kampa island and David Cerny’s sculptures. An enchanting evening in Europe’s most magical city!
• Explore the secret streets and tucked-away alleys of this spectacular medieval quarter.
• Try beer from the heart of Saaz region, known for the best hops, paired with local cured meats and cheeses.
• Visit a wine shop with top-shelf wines only known to locals
• Dine on traditional goulash served with home brewed ale at a family-run locals joint.
• Learn why Czech wine is receiving world acclaim – sample some and learn its history.
• The most traditional café loved by actors and writers for tastings of traditional Czech spirits.
• All of your photos will look amazing with the Prague castle as the backdrop.
• Visit the famous John Lennon wall and learn how it came to be.
EXPERIENCE REAL LIFE IN PRAGUE
Every step of the journey has been mapped out by your expert local tour guide. All you have to do is arrive at the meeting point, ready to experience the city like a local.
Let's make one of your favourite Prague memories together.
As long as you give us 48 hours notice, we can change or fully refund your booking.
Upon booking you get our Food lovers guide to Prague, then your local guide will give you his tips and picks to the best spots in town.
We are here for you from the moment you book, to provide you with local tips and help with any of your questions.
HOW TO ARRIVE
• How you get there is up to you (transport to the meeting point is not included).
• When you reserve your spot, we’ll give you the exact location of the meeting point.
• At the end of our tour, our guides can point you in the right direction or call a taxi for you (or give you a recommendation of what to see next nearby).
The tour starts in the Prague Castle area a 10 minute walk from Pohořelec tram stop, and a 1 minute walk from the Prague Castle main gate. The tour will take you through the ‘Lesser Town’ neighbourhood and Kampa island, ending in the Old Town, close to several public transport options.
You can cancel at any time, up to two days (48 hours) before your scheduled tour and receive a full refund.
The tour runs Sunday to Thursday. Closing on Christmas holidays and one week in February.
Sundays to Thursdays