LONDON TWILIGHT SOHO FOOD TOUR
Eat Like a Local through London's buzzing Soho neighbourhood.
Photos by FairAwayTravel - for accurate photos of the London Twilight Soho Food Tour, CLICK HERE
AN EPIC NIGHT OF FOOD, DRINK AND STORIES
Think of Soho, and you’ll likely think of the most buzzing, fast-paced, vibrant night spot in London. Historically home to the Swinging 60s, London’s jazz scene, theatre land, the rag trade, and the oldest profession (we don’t need to spell that one out, do we?), Soho has reincarnated itself dozens of times… And now it’s where you’ll meet with some of the most exciting international foodie finds in London.
Our evening food tour takes you away from the tourist traps to the local cocktail bars and delicious restaurants that are truly shaping the city’s culinary reputation. Explore Soho’s best-kept secrets on a fun and unbeatable night out, and really get to know the city through its amazing food and drinks. The area’s international influences are so diverse that you’ll try everything from Spanish Jamón to Chinese dumplings while sipping on a frozen margarita, the perfect Gin & Tonic, plus much more. And because our food tour takes place in the evening, you’ll experience the true Soho vibe – complete with the capital’s classiest cocktails. Cancel your dinner reservations and join us for an unforgettable evening of eating, drinking, making new friends, and – above all – having fun!
• Experience a real English gin & tonic, with a unique gin-infused beef pie.
• Get the full jamón experience, washed down with a glass of wine.
• Taste gourmet tacos in an atmospheric Mexican tavern with a notorious past.
• Indulge in a truly decadent dessert and sumptuous cocktails at one of our favourite hidden Soho lounge bars.
• Get a real flavour of Chinatown: delicious dumplings washed down with a novel take on tea – in the form of a cocktail!
• Get the true nightlife vibe of Soho with an expertly made frozen margarita.
• Discover Soho’s dark history, and why it was called “Soho” in the first place.
Plus: Discover the neighbourhood that gave birth to some of Rock n’ Rolls biggest legends such as the Rolling Stones, David Bowie and the Who.
EXPERIENCE REAL LIFE IN LONDON
Let's make one of your favourite London memories together.
As long as you give us 48 hours notice, we can change or fully refund your booking.
Upon booking you get our food lovers guide to London, then your local guide will give you his tips and picks to the best spots in town.
We are here for you from the moment you book, to provide you with local tips and help with any of your questions.
HOW TO ARRIVE
The food tour takes place in Soho, not far from Charing Cross Station, Covent Garden and Piccadilly. Exact meeting address and detailed directions are provided with your booking confirmation. When the food tour ends, we can point you towards public transport or call you a taxi.
• How you get there is up to you (transport to the meeting point is not included).
• When you reserve your spot, we’ll give you the exact location of the meeting point.
• At the end of our tour, our guides can point you in the right direction or call a taxi for you (or give you a recommendation of what to see next nearby).
The food tour takes place in Soho, not far from Charing Cross Station, Covent Garden and Piccadilly.
You can cancel at any time, up to two days (48 hours) before your scheduled tour and receive a full refund.
The food tour is every Tuesday – Friday at 4 pm and 4.30 pm. Tours are not held on Saturdays, Sundays, or English National Holidays (approximately 8 days per year). Please check booking page for available dates. If the Twilight Soho Food Tour is showing as sold out or unavailable, try our other London tours!
Tuesdays to Fridays