FLORENCE SUNSET FOOD TOUR
An unforgettable evening filled with steak, cocktails and picture-perfect views.
Photos by FairAwayTravel - for accurate photos of the Florence Sunset Food Tour, CLICK HERE
FLORENCE SUNSET FOOD TOUR
Set off as the sun dips over the horizon and be introduced to the very best restaurants and wine bars Florence has to offer. See the perfect cocktail being constructed then sip it down at aperitivo o’clock as you watch the world go by on the cobblestone Santo Spirito streets. Savour artisanal truffle cheese and cured local meats paired with the perfect local vino.
Watch a live demonstration of how to cook the ultimate Florentine steak, the Bistecca alla Fiorentina (then taste it, which is even better!) Need we say more? Our local expert guide will also regale you with stories, fascinating history, and a unique glimpse into the best part of Florentine life….the food of course!
• Experience aperitivo o’clock in the hippest neighbourhood in Florence.
• Meet our favourite neighbourhood deli owners and taste why it’s where locals go for artisan cured meats and cheeses.
• Enjoy an interactive Negroni making demo and then sip on Florence’s most famous cocktail.
• Savour iconic Tuscan starters paired with Chianti’s finest drops.
• Experience a once-in-a-lifetime live cooking demonstration of the famous Bistecca alla Fiorentina. Enjoy wine and starters during this demonstration - then, local restaurant owner Massimo will personally present and serve your steak!
• Discover the local way to finish every meal – spoiler alert: it involves vin santo and biscotti.
• Wander down cobblestone streets as your expert guide makes the city’s history come to life.
• Learn the ins and outs of local food culture and how it differs from the rest of Italy (and why life in Tuscany is like no other!)
You must be 18 years or older to participate in this activity.
EXPERIENCE REAL LIFE IN FLORENCE
Let's make one of your favourite Italian memories together.
As long as you give us 48 hours notice, we can change or fully refund your booking.
Upon booking you get our food lover's guide to Florence, then your local guide will give you his/her tips and picks to the best spots in town.
We are here for you from the moment you book, to provide you with local tips and help with any of your questions.
HOW TO ARRIVE
The food tour starts in Piazza Santo Spirito, which is around a 10 minute walk from the Ponte Vecchio on the other side of the river. Exact meeting address and detailed directions are provided with your booking confirmation.
• How you get there is up to you (transport to the meeting point is not included).
• When you reserve your spot, we’ll give you the exact location of the meeting point.
• At the end of our tour, our guides can point you in the right direction or call a taxi for you (or give you a recommendation of what to see next nearby).
The food tour takes place in the Oltrarno neighbourhood and ends not far from the starting point.
You can cancel at any time, up to two days (48 hours) before your scheduled tour and receive a full refund.
Monday through Saturday at 5:00pm The food tour takes place in the neighbourhood of Oltrarno which is well connected by public transport.
Mondays to Saturdays*