TAMPA BAY, FL - CityPASS
Experience the best of Tampa Bay! We've hand-picked the area's top attractions and put them together in an easy-to-use package that'll save you time and money—and provide plenty of fun. You have 9 consecutive days starting with the first day of use to use your CityPASS tickets, so you'll have plenty of time to experience the thrilling rides, amazing animals, inspiring art and fascinating science that Tampa Bay's best attractions offer.
CityPASS Admission Includes
Busch Gardens Tampa Bay
The Florida Aquarium
ZooTampa at Lowry Park
Clearwater Marine Aquarium
Museum of Science & Industry OR Chihuly Collection
See Tampa Bay's top attractions, handpicked and packaged together at a significant savings.
Save 51% or more on combined admission to Busch Gardens® Tampa Bay, the ultimate family adventure, and four additional Tampa Bay area attractions with a CityPASS ticket. A travel staple for more than 20 years, CityPASS has a 97% customer recommendation rating. Tampa Bay CityPASS cost: $107, adults (value $219); $97, children 3-9. Purchase online at CityPASS.com or at the participating attractions:
• Busch Gardens® Tampa Bay
• The Florida Aquarium
• ZooTampa at Lowry Park
• Clearwater Marine Aquarium, home to Winter, star of the Dolphin Tale movies
• Museum of Science & Industry (MOSI) OR Chihuly Collection presented by the Morean Arts Center
BUSCH GARDENS TAMPA BAY
• Be transported to Pantopia™, an elaborately-jeweled land that features thrilling rides and attractions, sensational new food and beverage options, exciting entertainment, shopping, a renovated indoor theater and more. Feel the thrill of Pantopia’s centerpiece and North America’s tallest freestanding drop tower, Falcon’s Fury. Like its bird of prey namesake, at the ride’s highest point, riders pivot 90 degrees in midair to a face-down dive position. An instant later they plunge 60 mph straight down.
• Experience a new breed of speed with Florida’s first triple launch coaster, Cheetah Hunt. This one-of-a-kind themed launch coaster climbs high above the African landscape and then races down along the ground and through a rocky gorge. With another burst of acceleration, guests leap over awestruck bystanders and head for home. It’s a 4,400-foot sprint that will take your breath away.
• Observe and even take part in the animal care experience in the state-of-the-art Animal Care Center.
• Come face-to-face with orangutans and test your strength in a tug of war with a Bengal tiger in Jungala. It’s an unforgettable adventure and an extraordinary mix of discovery and fun in the only jungle in the world that plays with you.
• Join everyone’s favorite Sesame Street friends at Busch Gardens® for a family-friendly African adventure filled with kid-size rides and cool water fun. Dip and dive through the desert on the Air Grover junior coaster. Climb and play in Elmo’s Tree House. Splash and refresh in Bert and Ernie’s fun-filled water play area. Watch your Sesame Street friends in African-inspired shows—and share a hug or a meal with these lovable characters.
• Experience the new Cobra's Curse, where you'll start with a one-of-a-kind vertical lift, reach speeds of 40 mph, and end with a free spin into frenzy!
THE FLORIDA AQUARIUM
• Rediscover adventure on the Wetlands Trail inside the iconic glass panel dome filled with free flying birds, alligators, otters and even the invasive Burmese Pythons.
• Take a Journey to Madagascar and come face to face with ring-tailed lemurs, hissing cockroaches, colorful chameleons and much more!
• Touch stingrays and sharks at Stingray Beach.
• See over 2,000 coral reef residents including Sand Tiger Sharks, Sea Turtle and Moray Eels in the 500,000 gallon Coral Reef Exhibit.
• Cool down in the rainforest-themed Splash Pad, a 2-acre outdoor water play area with dry and wet play elements, sandboxes, lush landscaping and more.
ZOOTAMPA AT LOWRY PARK
• Get a unique look at the only non-profit manatee hospital in the world, one of the only places that you can see these gentle giants year-round.
• Head to Safari Africa to see some of the finest natural wildlife at close hand: elephants, zebras, meerkats, white rhinos, cheetahs, pygmy hippos, okapi, African penguins and much more! Guests can stand on the feeding plateau of Safari Africa and get eye to eye with the tallest animals in the world - giraffes.
• Explore the most comprehensive collection of native Florida wildlife in the world. Florida species include manatees, Florida panther, red wolves, Key deer, alligators, river otters, Florida black bears and more.
• Check out the amazing animals from Down Under including koalas, wallabies, cockatoos, emus, singing dogs and more at Wallaroo Station. The award-winning Australian Children’s Zoo features hands-on Aussie fun for the whole family with fun rides, interactive animal encounters and more.
CLEARWATER MARINE AQUARIUM
• Walk right up to the railing of Winter and Hope’s pool in Winter Zone for a close up look at the inspirational dolphins. Be sure to visit Shipwreck Alley, an underwater viewing tunnel where you can look into Winter Zone and see Winter and Hope playing underwater.
• Meet North American river otter Walle at Otter Oasis, where sand, water and toys created the perfect haven for these active residents.
• Get a whole different view of resident Nurse Sharks Thelma and Louise at Shark Pass.
• Learn about resident sea turtles including Ula, Cupid, and Stubby at Turtle Bayou and Turtle Cove. Meet Harold who played Mavis in the box office hit Dolphin Tale 2.
• Hand-feed Cownose and Southern stingrays at Stingray Beach, and learn what to do if you should ever encounter a stingray in the wild.
MUSEUM OF SCIENCE & INDUSTRY
• Be among the first to discover the new MOSI and experience Connectus, the all new permanent exhibit that brings you face-to-face with the future, giving access to new technologies before they are released to the public.
• Experience 3D Printing the Future: The Exhibition, discover the story of the night sky in The Saunders Planetarium and become an aspiring astronaut in Mission: Moonbase.
• Let your creativity run wild in Idea Zone, where anyone can design and engineer hands-on projects. Then, challenge your senses on the 36-foot-high multi-level structure, featuring NEW obstacles that will get your adrenaline pumping!
• View the first permanent collection of artist Dale Chihuly's work in a custom-designed and intimate setting.
• Experience the thrill of live glassblowing with the best glass artists in St. Petersburg.
• View contemporary exhibitions and amazing local art of all mediums in the Morean Arts Center Galleries, included with CityPASS Admission.
Getting your Tampa Bay CityPASS tickets is simple. No matter how, when or where you buy them, you'll see the same savings.
Choose between receiving CityPASS tickets via email or having ticket booklets shipped to you.
Email tickets: We'll email you mobile tickets that you'll present for entry at each attraction on your mobile device. You can also print your tickets if you prefer a paper copy.
Shipped ticket booklets: We're happy to ship CityPASS ticket booklets to you in the US, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Australia, New Zealand and UK. We can also ship directly to your hotel in the US and Canada. Shipping costs apply.
Purchase your CityPASS ticket booklets at the first attraction you visit in your destination.
Simply present your CityPASS tickets at each attraction for entry. Tickets are good for one-time admission unless otherwise noted. Your party can split up and visit the attractions in any order; just make sure each person has their ticket.
You'll get to skip many ticket lines with your CityPASS tickets, but you may encounter lines on the busiest days, and you may need to pass through security at some attractions. Be sure to read the entry instructions you receive with your tickets, and note that some attractions may validate your CityPASS ticket and issue you their own ticket.
If you're using CityPASS ticket booklets, please don't remove the perforated tickets, or they'll be considered invalid. Leave them in place for the pros at the attractions to tear out.
Validity & Expiration:
Your CityPASS tickets are valid for 9 consecutive days starting with the first day of use, so you can enjoy the attractions at your own pace. And you have one year from the date of purchase to start using your CityPASS tickets.
Everything specified in your CityPASS admission is included at no additional charge, so you don't have to worry about extra fees at the gate. Just show your CityPASS tickets and you're in.
Your CityPASS tickets include one or more options that allow you to choose between two attractions. There's no need to decide upfront which you want to see—choose when you get there. If you want to see both, many of our option attractions offer exclusive admission discounts for CityPASS holders. You'll find information about these discounts included with your tickets.
You'll love using CityPASS tickets. We've hand-picked the top attractions for you, so you don't need to spend time researching. And you'll enjoy significant savings over regular admission prices.
Because your Tampa Bay CityPASS tickets are good for 9 days, you can visit the attractions at your own pace—see several attractions in one day, or spread them out over your whole trip.
Be sure to check out our online Plan Your Visit pages, where we've got you covered with insider tips, the best days and ways to see the attractions, entry instructions, maps and transit info, and more, so you can get the most out of your trip.