SEATTLE, WA - CityPASS
The city of Seattle is almost always buzzing. While some say it’s the coffee, we think it might also be the city’s best attractions, which we’ve hand-picked and packaged into an easy-to-use CityPASS ticket booklet that's valid for 9 consecutive days starting with the first day of use. You’ll save time and money and see the city at your own pace, so you’ll remember your trip long after you get home.
CityPASS Admission Includes
Argosy Cruises Harbor Tour
Museum of Pop Culture (MoPOP) OR Woodland Park Zoo
Chihuly Garden and Glass OR Pacific Science Center
See Seattle's top attractions, handpicked and packaged together at a significant savings.
Save 47% on admission to five of Seattle’s top attractions with a Seattle CityPASS ticket. A travel staple for more than 20 years, CityPASS has a 97% customer recommendation rating. Valid for 9 consecutive days, including the first day of use, Seattle CityPASS tickets cost $89 for adults (value $168); $69 for children 5-12. Purchase online at CityPASS.com or at the participating CityPASS attractions. Includes prepaid admission to:
• Space Needle
• Seattle Aquarium
• Argosy Cruises Harbor Tour
• Museum of Pop Culture (MoPOP) OR Woodland Park Zoo
• Chihuly Garden and Glass OR Pacific Science Center
• Discover unparalleled views of Mt. Rainer to the south, the Cascade range to the East, and the majestic Olympics to the West from two levels, one with an all-glass floor and the other an open-air deck.
• Float over Seattle as you sit back on one of the inclined glass benches in the open-air observation deck.
• Step out onto The Loupe, the world's first revolving glass floor, with Seattle at your feet.
• Step beyond on the Oculus Stairs and enjoy.
• Step through a short tunnel into the one-of-a-kind underwater dome. You’ll get a 360-degree view into a mammoth 400,000-gallon tank filled with hundreds of fascinating Puget Sound fish!
• Meet a fabulous assortment of charming and entertaining marine mammals: gregarious sea otters, river otters, harbor seals and fur seals.
• Discover some of the most interesting and eye-catching animals that make their homes in the warm waters of the tropical Pacific Ocean.
• Experience a one-of-a-kind glimpse into life under the surface of Puget Sound at the Window on Washington Waters exhibit, a mammoth 120,000-gallon exhibit filled with more than 800 fish and invertebrates indigenous to the Pacific Northwest’s local waters.
ARGOSY CRUISES HARBOR TOUR
• Take in amazing views of the Seattle skyline, Elliott Bay waterfront, the Olympic and Cascade mountain ranges, shipping terminals, and historic neighborhoods.
• Discover interesting facts about waterfront piers, Seattle’s maritime history and Space Needle from the expert narration offered on the cruise.
• Catch a glimpse of container ships and The Washington State ferry fleet — the largest in the U.S.
MUSEUM OF POP CULTURE (MOPOP)
• Watch music performances and light shows in Sky Church, featuring a mammoth 60’ HD LED screen.
• Explore the tools of rock'n'roll in Sound Lab, where you can play instruments, jam out with friends in soundproof rooms, and record your own song.
• Travel to a pixelated world of wonder and play in Indie Game Revolution, and get the whole family in on the fun by playing one of the twenty featured single and multiplayer games.
• Trace the historical development of the signature instrument of rock ‘n’ roll in Guitar Gallery: The Quest for Volume, presenting 55 vintage, world-changing guitars from the 1770s to the present.
• View an original manuscript page from Game of Thrones, in Fantasy: Worlds of Myth and Magic, the Vince Lombardi Trophy in We Are 12™: The Seattle Seahawks and the Road to Victory, a Gizmo puppet from Gremlins in Can’t Look Away: The Lure of Horror Film, the Staff of Ra headpiece from Raiders of the Lost Ark in the Science Fiction and Fantasy Hall of Fame exhibition, and Klingon robes from Star Trek: Deep Space Nine in Infinite Worlds of Science Fiction.
• Travel alongside the legendary Jimi Hendrix at the height of his fame in Wild Blue Angel: Hendrix Abroad, 1966-1970.
WOODLAND PARK ZOO
• See the world’s first sustainable penguin exhibit, using geothermal technology to cool and heat the water.
• Visit naturalistic habitats that take you from Alaska's tundra (Northern Trail) to Australia & New Zealand to South America & Africa.
• Meet a vast assortment of amazing animals at The Temperate Forest, African Savanna and Tropical Rain Forest.
• Immerse yourself in the desert coast of Peru with the state-of-the-art Humboldt penguin exhibit.
• Don't miss the state-of-the-art Banyan Wilds exhibit, home to tigers and sloth bears!
CHIHULY GARDEN AND GLASS
• Enter the 40-foot tall glass and steel Glasshouse, the centerpiece of Chihuly Garden and Glass and home to an expansive 100-foot long sculpture in a color palette of reds, oranges, yellows and amber.
• Meander the garden paths lined with trees, plants and flowers, including Crimson camellias, scarlet daylilies, dogwoods, hardy fuchsias and handkerchief trees that provide the setting for the Crystal and Icicle Towers and an installation of Reeds on Logs. At the center of this lush landscape, on a bed of black mondo grass, is the Sun, an explosion of yellow and orange.
• Explore the comprehensive collection of Dale Chihuly’s significant series of work in the eight galleries and three Drawing Walls.
PACIFIC SCIENCE CENTER
• Learn how personal choices can positively affect our health and well-being at Professor Wellbody's Academy of Health and Wellness, a 7000-square foot permanent exhibit that presents health as a life-long process of balancing exercise, diet, proper rest and hygiene.
• Enjoy year-round sunshine in the Tropical Butterfly House! Watch beautiful, exotic butterflies fly, sun themselves and feed among tropical flowers. See a brand-new butterfly emerge in the chrysalis viewing window. New butterflies are released into the exhibit each morning.
• Travel back to the Mesozoic Era in Dinosaurs: A Journey Through Time, where you’ll meet 7 dinosaurs in a lifelike environment.
• See live creatures of all kinds, from the domestic to the exotic. Animal displays feature reptiles, amphibians, and mammals, including a colony of East African naked mole rats.
• Get a personal tour of the universe in the planetarium, where you’ll be guided by a live planetarian who will answer your questions and tailor the show to your interests.
Getting a Seattle CityPASS ticket booklet is simple. No matter how, where or when you buy, you’ll see the same huge savings and get the same price.
When you buy online, choose between receiving a voucher that you can print or having our customer care team lovingly pack and ship booklets to you. Easy as pie.
Vouchers couldn’t be easier to use – just bring your printed voucher to the first attraction you visit, and they’ll redeem it for your CityPASS ticket booklet. Just note that you may run into a line when redeeming your voucher during peak times. And, it’s always a good idea to bring your ID (attractions may ask for it).
If you’d like to have your booklets shipped to you, we ship to the US, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Australia, New Zealand and UK. We can also ship directly to your hotel in the US and Canada.
You can also buy once you get to the city. It’s simple – just make the purchase at the first attraction you visit. The team there will know just what to do to get you in as quickly as possible. Piece of cake.
Using Seattle CityPASS is easy. Simply show up at the attractions with your booklets or voucher. The pros at each place will know just what to do.
Once you have your booklets, your party can split up and visit the attractions in any order you wish. And your Seattle CityPASS booklets are good for 9 consecutive days starting with the first day of use, so there’s no need to rush through the attractions; you can see them at your own pace. A CityPASS booklet you buy today expires February 28, 2020. A voucher you buy today must be exchanged for a booklet within 6 months of purchase.
With CityPASS, you won't need to pay extra fees at the gate; everything specified in your CityPASS admission is included at no additional cost.
You’ll see there are several "option tickets" in the booklet that allow you to choose one or the other attraction. There’s no need to decide upfront which you want to see – choose when you get there. If you want to see both, many of our option ticket attractions offer admission discounts (see the coupons in the back of your ticket booklet).
The tickets in your booklet are actual admission tickets good for one visit (unless otherwise noted). You’ll want to leave them in place for the pros at the attractions to tear out. If tickets are removed, they’ll be considered invalid. Sorry, but rules are rules.
You’ll love CityPASS. We’ve hand-picked the top attractions for you, so you don’t need to spend time researching. And with CityPASS, you’ll save up to 50% over regular admission prices.
Because your Seattle CityPASS booklets are good for 9 days, you can visit the attractions at your own pace—see several attractions in one day, or spread them out over your whole trip. You’ll be able to fully experience the attractions and still have plenty of time to explore the city.
And speaking of exploring the city, don’t miss the coupons in the back of your CityPASS booklet for great savings on things like shopping, dining, entertainment and transportation, plus discounts at many of the attraction shops for unique souvenirs and gifts.
Between our booklets and our online Plan Your Visit pages, we’ve got you covered with insider tips, the best days and ways to see the attractions, maps and more, so you can get the most out of your trip.
Finally, we have a favor to ask. If you love your experience with CityPASS, will you share it with your friends and family? Tell them what a great time you had, or post about it on social media. Share your pics with the hashtag #citypass on Instagram or Twitter and you could win 4 CityPASS booklets to the city of your choosing.