SAN FRANCISCO, CA - CityPASS
San Francisco packs a lot into its compact 49 square miles. CityPASS is kind of like that, too – we’ve hand-picked the city’s best attractions, including the world-famous cable cars, and packed them into a perfect pocket-sized ticket book for your visit. CityPASS is valid for 9 days starting with the first day of use, giving you plenty of time to see the best of San Francisco, and take the best memories home with you.
CityPASS Admission Includes
3-Day Cable Car and Muni Bus Passport
California Academy of Sciences
Blue & Gold Fleet Bay Cruise Adventure
Aquarium of the Bay
Exploratorium OR San Francisco Museum of Modern Art — SFMOMA
See San Francisco's top attractions, handpicked and packaged together at a significant savings.
Save 45% on admission to San Francisco’s top attractions with a CityPASS ticket. A travel staple for more than 20 years, CityPASS has a 97% customer recommendation rating. Valid for 9 consecutive days, including the first day of use, San Francisco CityPASS tickets cost $89 for adults (value $160), $69 for children 5-11. Purchase online at CityPASS.com or at the participating CityPASS attractions. Includes prepaid admission to:
• 3-Day, Unlimited-Use Cable Car and Muni Bus Passport
• California Academy of Sciences
• Blue & Gold Fleet Bay Cruise Adventure
• Aquarium of the Bay
• Exploratorium OR San Francisco Museum of Modern Art – SFMOMA
3-DAY CABLE CAR AND MUNI BUS PASSPORT
• See the whole city and access all the San Francisco CityPASS attractions using Muni.
• Make your way around San Francisco on Muni’s diverse fleet of historic streetcars, world famous cable cars, modern light rail vehicles, diesel buses, alternative fuel vehicles, and electric trolley coaches.
• Watch the Cable Car gripmen in action as they navigate the city streets.
CALIFORNIA ACADEMY OF SCIENCES
• Dive into Steinhart Aquarium, one of the most biodiverse and interactive aquariums in the world, home to nearly 40,000 live animals.
• Listen to a symphony of croaking frogs and chirping birds in the lush, living 4-story rainforest.
• Experience the cosmos like never before on Morrison Planetarium’s 75-foot dome that seems to disappear when lit, creating a true-to-life recreation of luminous, faraway space and skies.
• Explore the wildest animal courtship and mating strategies in Animal Attraction.
• Trace the milestones of our species’ fascinating history by studying skull casts, interactive maps, and more in Human Odyssey.
BLUE & GOLD FLEET BAY CRUISE ADVENTURE
• Delight in the boisterous barking of the Pier 39 sea lions as they greet you.
• Sail underneath the majestic Golden Gate Bridge and around mysterious Alcatraz Island.
• Enjoy unobstructed views of the San Francisco skyline.
• Move about the boat; there's indoor and outdoor seating.
• Discover points of interest about local landmarks as you sail by from the expert narration included on each cruise.
AQUARIUM OF THE BAY
• Stroll through 300 feet of crystal clear tunnels for a scuba diver's view of over 20,000 marine animals from San Francisco Bay and nearby waters.
• Feel the unique sensations of touching sharks, rays and sea stars in the touch pools of Touch the Bay.
• Walk through the Near Shore exhibit tunnel to catch a view of a giant Pacific octopus — one of the smartest marine animals in San Francisco Bay.
• Explore the distinctive ecosystems that support an incredibly wide variety of marine life in Discover the Bay.
• Take advantage of animal feedings, movies and presentations by the Aquarium’s interpretive naturalists to enhance your visit.
• Aquarium of the Bay is part of the Bay Ecotarium, a group of six institutions (the Sea Lion Center, The Bay Institute, Bay Model Alliance, Bay Academy and EcoCenter Park, along with Aquarium of the Bay) committed to developing future environmental champions and informing decision makers and the public about the importance of watersheds and how their actions can help.
• Enjoy breathtaking views of city and bay as you investigate the environment in the spectacular glass-and-steel Bay Observatory.
• Get hands-on with open tinkering, building, and making activities in our expanded Tinkering Studio.
• Explore the environment with artworks, installations, and exhibits in the Outdoor Gallery.
• Find out how we interpret our surroundings and interact with one another in the West Gallery.
• Experiment with the sights, sounds, and experiences of perception in the Central Gallery.
• Examine life at different scales—from tiny microbes to the interconnected ecosystems of the bay—in the East Gallery.
• Watch as exhibits are being created in the open-to-view Machine Shop.
SAN FRANCISCO MUSEUM OF MODERN ART — SFMOMA
• See the largest public living wall in the United States, with more than 19,000 plants and 21 native species—stunning from both the inside and the outside.
• Discover the works of artists such as Alexander Calder, Ellsworth Kelly, Anselm Kiefer, Sol LeWitt, Agnes Martin, Gerhard Richter, Richard Serra and Andy Warhol in the Doris and Donald Fisher Collection, one of the world's greatest private collections of contemporary art, spanning more than three floors of the museum.
• Explore the Pritzker Center for Photography, the largest space permanently dedicated to photography in any art museum in the United States. At 15,000 square feet, the center includes enhanced permanent collection galleries and new special exhibition galleries in rotation, along with a study center and the Photography Interpretive Gallery.
• Explore the newest contemporary exhibition, "Art and China after 1989: Theater of the World." See works by more than sixty artists and artists’ groups that anticipated, chronicled, and agitated for the sweeping social transformation that placed China at the center of the conversation on globalization.
• Check out the Insta-worthy public bathrooms; each floor features a different, eye-popping color, including brilliant green, deep purple, shocking pink, aquatic teal and warm red.
• Treat yourself to a fine-dining experience at In Situ, a Michelin-star restaurant offering a curated menu of dishes contributed by over 80 chefs from around the world.
Getting a San Francisco CityPASS ticket booklet is simple. No matter how, where or when you buy, you’ll see the same huge savings and get the same price.
When you buy online, choose between receiving a voucher that you can print or having our customer care team lovingly pack and ship booklets to you. Easy as pie.
Vouchers couldn’t be easier to use – just bring your printed voucher to the first attraction you visit, and they’ll redeem it for your CityPASS ticket booklet. Just note that you may run into a line when redeeming your voucher during peak times. And, it’s always a good idea to bring your ID (attractions may ask for it).
If you’d like to have your booklets shipped to you, we ship to the US, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Australia, New Zealand and UK. We can also ship directly to your hotel in the US and Canada.
You can also buy once you get to the city. It’s simple – just make the purchase at the first attraction you visit. The team there will know just what to do to get you in as quickly as possible. Piece of cake.
Using San Francisco CityPASS is easy. Simply show up at the attractions with your booklets or voucher. The pros at each place will know just what to do.
Once you have your booklets, your party can split up and visit the attractions in any order you wish. And your San Francisco CityPASS booklets are good for 9 consecutive days starting with the first day of use, so there’s no need to rush through the attractions; you can see them at your own pace. A CityPASS booklet you buy today expires February 28, 2020. A voucher you buy today must be exchanged for a booklet within 6 months of purchase.
With CityPASS, you won't need to pay extra fees at the gate; everything specified in your CityPASS admission is included at no additional cost.
CityPASS perk alert: You’ll get to skip many ticket lines with CityPASS. Look at the tickets in the booklet for entry instructions at each attraction, and note that some attractions may require you to exchange your CityPASS ticket for an attraction ticket.
You’ll see there are several "option tickets" in the booklet that allow you to choose one or the other attraction. There’s no need to decide upfront which you want to see – choose when you get there. If you want to see both, many of our option ticket attractions offer admission discounts (see the coupons in the back of your ticket booklet).
The tickets in your booklet are actual admission tickets good for one visit (unless otherwise noted). You’ll want to leave them in place for the pros at the attractions to tear out. If tickets are removed, they’ll be considered invalid. Sorry, but rules are rules.
You’ll love CityPASS. We’ve hand-picked the top attractions for you, so you don’t need to spend time researching. And with CityPASS, you’ll save up to 45% over regular admission prices.
Because your San Francisco CityPASS booklets are good for 9 days, you can visit the attractions at your own pace—see several attractions in one day, or spread them out over your whole trip. You’ll be able to fully experience the attractions and still have plenty of time to explore the city.
And speaking of exploring the city, don’t miss the coupons in the back of your CityPASS booklet for great savings on things like shopping, dining, entertainment and transportation, plus discounts at many of the attraction shops for unique souvenirs and gifts.
Between our booklets and our online Plan Your Visit pages, we’ve got you covered with insider tips, the best days and ways to see the attractions, maps and more, so you can get the most out of your trip.
Finally, we have a favor to ask. If you love your experience with CityPASS, will you share it with your friends and family? Tell them what a great time you had, or post about it on social media. Share your pics with the hashtag #citypass on Instagram or Twitter and you could win 4 CityPASS booklets to the city of your choosing.