HOUSTON, TX - CityPASS
Whether it’s “out west” or outer space, Houston has always been a city that’s about the exploration of new things. With CityPASS, you get to explore the very best attractions Houston has to offer, hand-picked and wrapped up in an easy-to-use ticket booklet. There’s no need to rush, because CityPASS is valid for 9 consecutive days starting with the first day of use, giving you plenty of time to make out-of-this-world memories.
CityPASS Admission Includes
Space Center Houston
Houston Museum of Natural Science
Houston Zoo OR Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
Kemah Boardwalk OR Children's Museum of Houston
See Houston's top attractions, handpicked and packaged together at a significant savings.
Save 49% on admission to five of Houston’s top attractions with a Houston CityPASS ticket. A travel staple for more than 20 years, CityPASS has a 97% customer recommendation rating. Houston CityPASS tickets are valid for 9 consecutive days, including the first day of use. Cost: $59, adults (value $115); $49, children 3-11. Purchase online at CityPASS.com or at any of the participating CityPASS attractions. Includes prepaid admission to:
• Space Center Houston (NASA)
• Downtown Aquarium
• Houston Museum of Natural Science
• Houston Zoo OR Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
• Kemah Boardwalk All-Day Ride Pass OR Children’s Museum of Houston
SPACE CENTER HOUSTON
• Go inside the multiple exhibit complex Independence Plaza, featuring the original shuttle carrier aircraft NASA 905 with the high-fidelity shuttle replica Independence mounted on top.
• Touch one of the few moon rocks on earth available to the public inside the Lunar Vault.
• Stand close to multiple flown spacecraft, including Gemini V, Faith 7 and Apollo 17.
• See history in the making aboard the NASA tram tour. The tram tour takes visitors to see the state-of-the-art working facilities where astronauts prepare and train for missions.
• Walk inside the massive Skylab Trainer, where astronauts first trained for life in space.
• Explore a comprehensive spacesuit collection, including astronaut Pete Conrad’s spacesuit, worn on the moon.
• Tour the marsh and bayous of the Gulf Coast in the Louisiana Swamp. Enjoy wild encounters with gators, alligator snapping turtles and spotted gar, and see the crayfish, catfish and bullfrogs that make this a true Cajun Country experience.
• Step back in time when you enter the Shipwreck. From inside the sunken hull of a 17th century Spanish galleon, see the amazing diversity of species the ocean holds, including living coral reefs, a giant pacific octopus and a moray eel, plus a colorful array of fish.
• Visit the lush Rainforest and keep an eye out for red-bellied piranhas and venomous freshwater stingrays. Enjoy the colorful displays of an emerald tree boa, rainforest frogs and beautiful birds.
• Get a true hands-on experience at Stingray Reef, where you where you can touch and feed live stingrays.
• See the incredible white tigers lounge and play in the ruins of the ancient Maharaja's Temple, and learn about the aquarium’s conservation efforts to help their cousins in the wild.
HOUSTON MUSEUM OF NATURAL SCIENCE
• Embark on a "prehistoric safari" that also includes the grand saga of human evolution — from tree-climbing australopithecines to courageous mammoth-hunters.
• View some of the rarest and most stunning crystallized mineral specimens in the world, such as The Alma Queen, a brilliant red rhodochrosite that is one of the most famous specimens in mineralogy.
• Catch of glimpse of life in ancient Egypt and see hundreds of Egyptian artifacts, including three mummies and no less than a dozen coffins.
• Explore all of Africa without leaving Houston, with over 120 specimens of African wildlife on display, plus engaging interactives and films exploring African wildlife ecology and conservation.
• Admire the Houston Zoo’s newly renovated home for our black bears! The Hamill Foundation Black Bear Exhibit expansion more than triples the space for five-year-old black bears, Belle and Willow, to explore. It includes features like a chilled pool, climbing structures, lots of shade and other enrichment opportunities.
• Gorillas at the Houston Zoo. Their power is legendary. Their movements – majestic. Their presence – simply awesome. In the African Forest, visitors experience everything that makes gorillas so wonderful, up close and incredible.
• See some of the world’s most venomous snakes and exotic amphibians in the Reptile & Amphibian House, and take an expedition from the coral reefs of the Pacific to the Amazon Basin and the Rift Valley lakes of Africa at the Zoo’s Kipp Aquarium.
• Visit the long-time favorite John P. McGovern Children’s Zoo! A river otter plays underwater, the sounds of flapping wings echo in a realistic bat cave, and goats wait for guests’ attention in the Petting Zoo. Kids can experience all of this at the John P. McGovern Children’s Zoo, where guests can also explore the Bug House, and visit the Naturally Wild Swap Shop.
• The McNair Asian Elephant Habitat, one of the newest expansions at the Houston Zoo, serves as home to ten elephants, including babies Tilly and Joy. While strolling across the boardwalk, visitors can watch as these majestic creatures splash in their 160,000-gallon pool.
• Cool off at the Kathrine McGovern Water Play Park, with 37 different water play features, like a friendly and colorful sea serpent, a tall “fill and spill” water tree, fountains, jets, misters and more. The park is open daily April 1 – October 31.
MUSEUM OF FINE ARTS, HOUSTON
• Find tranquility in the Cullen Sculpture Garden, an oasis of art and nature showcasing masterworks of 20th- and 21st-century sculpture by artists including Henri Matisse and Auguste Rodin.
• View exquisite objects created in the Near East, Egypt, Greece and the Roman Empire.
• Get a lively overview of the story of art in the United States from the 19th and early 20th centuries in the American art galleries.
• Explore the museum’s Contemporary art collection that ranges across five continents and reflects today’s global culture.
• Introduce art to the whole family with free family activities in the galleries every Sunday afternoon.
• Enjoy the fresh air while riding the 65-foot Century Ferris Wheel.
• Kick back and relax in the Boardwalk Tower as you soak in all of Kemah Boardwalk and the surrounding Bay — you can see miles away.
• Dare to drop in the Drop Zone, a 140-foot free fall!
• Take a ride on a dragon, sea monster or unicorn on the kid-friendly Double-Decker Carousel.
• Brave the Bullet, a one-of-a-kind wooden coaster, measuring 96' tall with a 92' exhilarating first drop and reaching speeds of over 51 mph!
CHILDREN'S MUSEUM OF HOUSTON
• Step inside the building zone and learn about physics and engineering with hands-on activities.
• Ask and discover the answers to your own science questions with tons of hands-on, investigative experiences.
• Dive into the forces and properties of water through waves, vortices and rapids, and explore the fascinating concept of hydropower.
• Step into a workshop of gadgets and gizmos where kids create, concoct and construct contraptions and use their imagination to become inventors.
• Push your limits and discover how your body reacts to a variety of physical challenges: climb the 40-foot Power Tower; test your strength at Grip It; complete a special power missions; and more.
Getting a Houston CityPASS ticket booklet is simple. No matter how, where or when you buy, you’ll see the same huge savings and get the same price.
When you buy online, choose between receiving a mobile voucher (you can print it if you'd prefer a paper copy) or having our customer care team lovingly pack and ship booklets to you. Easy as pie.
Vouchers couldn’t be easier to use – whether it’s printed or on your mobile device, just bring yours to the first attraction you visit, and they’ll redeem it for your CityPASS booklet. Just note that you may run into a line when redeeming your voucher during peak times. And, it’s always a good idea to bring your ID (attractions may ask for it).
If you’d like to have your booklets shipped to you, we ship to the US, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Australia, New Zealand and UK. We can also ship directly to your hotel in the US and Canada.
You can also buy once you get to the city. It’s simple – just make the purchase at the first attraction you visit. The team there will know just what to do to get you in as quickly as possible. Piece of cake.
Using Houston CityPASS is easy. Simply show up at the attractions with your booklets or voucher. The pros at each place will know just what to do.
Once you have your booklets, your party can split up and visit the attractions in any order you wish. And your Houston CityPASS booklets are good for 9 consecutive days starting with the first day of use, so there’s no need to rush through the attractions; you can see them at your own pace. A CityPASS booklet you buy today expires February 28, 2020. A voucher you buy today must be exchanged for a booklet within 6 months of purchase.
With CityPASS, you won't need to pay extra fees at the gate; everything specified in your CityPASS admission is included at no additional cost.
CityPASS perk alert: You’ll get to skip many ticket lines with CityPASS. Look at the tickets in the booklet for entry instructions at each attraction, and note that some attractions may require you to exchange your CityPASS ticket for an attraction ticket.
You’ll see there are several "option tickets" in the booklet that allow you to choose one or the other attraction. There’s no need to decide upfront which you want to see – choose when you get there. If you want to see both, many of our option ticket attractions offer admission discounts (see the coupons in the back of your ticket booklet).
The tickets in your booklet are actual admission tickets good for one visit (unless otherwise noted). You’ll want to leave them in place for the pros at the attractions to tear out. If tickets are removed, they’ll be considered invalid. Sorry, but rules are rules.
You’ll love CityPASS. We’ve hand-picked the top attractions for you, so you don’t need to spend time researching. And with CityPASS, you’ll save up to 49% over regular admission prices.
Because your Houston CityPASS booklets are good for 9 days, you can visit the attractions at your own pace—see several attractions in one day, or spread them out over your whole trip. You’ll be able to fully experience the attractions and still have plenty of time to explore the city.
And speaking of exploring the city, don’t miss the coupons in the back of your CityPASS booklet for great savings on things like shopping, dining, entertainment and transportation, plus discounts at many of the attraction shops for unique souvenirs and gifts.
Between our booklets and our online Plan Your Visit pages, we’ve got you covered with insider tips, the best days and ways to see the attractions, maps and more, so you can get the most out of your trip.
Finally, we have a favor to ask. If you love your experience with CityPASS, will you share it with your friends and family? Tell them what a great time you had, or post about it on social media. Share your pics with the hashtag #citypass on Instagram or Twitter and you could win 4 CityPASS booklets to the city of your choosing.