DALLAS, TX - CityPASS
While the Dallas CityPASS booklet may seem small, you’ll be pleasantly surprised at how big it acts. Tickets to the city’s best attractions are packed inside in one easy-to-use ticket booklet that's valid for 9 consecutive days starting with the first day of use, so you get the very best experience and save a lot of time for a very small price – leaving you with big memories to bring home.
CityPASS Admission Includes
Perot Museum of Nature and Science
Reunion Tower GeO-Deck
The Sixth Floor Museum OR Dallas Zoo
George W. Bush Presidential Library & Museum OR Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden
See Dallas's top attractions, handpicked and packaged together at a significant savings.
Save up to 40% on admission to four top Dallas attractions with a CityPASS ticket. A travel staple for more than 20 years, CityPASS has a 97% customer recommendation rating. Each Dallas CityPASS ticket is valid for 9 consecutive days, including the first day of use. Cost: $49, adults (value $81); $33, children 3-12. Purchase online at CityPASS.com or at the participating attractions. Includes prepaid admission to:
• Perot Museum of Nature and Science
• Reunion Tower GeO-Deck
• The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza OR Dallas Zoo
• Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden OR George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum
PEROT MUSEUM OF NATURE AND SCIENCE
• Explore 11 permanent exhibit halls, featuring everything from prehistoric fossil specimens to futuristic technologies.
• Get hands-on with exhibits that challenge you to launch a ping-pong ball with your brain waves, make music with technology, try to outrun a virtual cheetah, or shoot a hockey puck like a champion.
• Enjoy the view of downtown while you ride the Museum’s 150-foot glass-enclosed escalator to Level 4 — and get ready to amaze your brain on your journey back down.
• Enjoy an awe-inspiring film in our state-of-the-art 3D theater.
REUNION TOWER GEO-DECK
• Get unobstructed close-up views of favorite Dallas landmarks and sights with the free high-definition telescopes on the outdoor deck or zoom cameras on the inner deck.
• Create your own light show and view past shows with interactive touch screens called the Halo.
• Marvel at the 360-degree day or night breathtaking views up to 32 miles – including Fort Worth.
THE SIXTH FLOOR MUSEUM
• Walk into history when you visit the Sixth Floor Museum, located on the sixth floor of the former Texas School Book Depository, where significant evidence of a sniper was found.
• Relive the story of President Kennedy’s assassination through hundreds of historic television and radio broadcasts, films, photographs and artifacts.
• See in person the sniper’s perch and the area where a rifle was found, preserved as they appeared on November 22, 1963.
• Examine the FBI’s scale model of Dealey Plaza and the interactive touchscreens showing the motorcade route through the plaza.
• Visit the seventh floor to experience a variety of special programs and exhibits that complement the Museum’s permanent collection.
• Get ready to explore 106 acres – the Dallas Zoo is the largest zoological park in Texas.
• Go on Safari at the Giants of the Savanna exhibit and enjoy an interactive experience built around the different species of animals that call the savanna home: elephants, giraffes, kudus, zebras, ostriches, lions, warthogs, guinea fowl, and cheetahs. This is the only exhibit in North America where you’ll see giraffes and elephants together!
• Splash in a stream, ride a pony and feed birds at the award-winning Lacerte Family Children’s Zoo, featuring educational and interactive exhibits that connect families with nature.
• Take a tour through the Wilds of Africa on Adventure Safari monorail. The 20-minute, one-mile ride takes guests through the 6 habitats of the exhibit – the first zoo exhibit in the world to include every major habitat of an entire continent.
GEORGE W. BUSH PRESIDENTIAL LIBRARY & MUSEUM
• Experience the interactive Decision Points Theater that takes visitors "inside" the President’s decision-making process during major crises.
• See steel from the World Trade Center, a full-sized replica Oval Office with a Resolute Desk, and a Texas Rose Garden.
• View an impressive montage of the 44 U.S. Presidents on the 67-foot-high, 360-degree, high definition video wall in Freedom Hall.
• Take a walk through the 15-acre park filled with native Texas prairie grasses and wildflowers.
DALLAS ARBORETUM AND BOTANICAL GARDEN
• Stroll down "Crape Myrtle Allee," a lane of Pennsylvania bluestone covered by a natural tunnel of sweeping Crape Myrtle trees, leading to "Polliwogs," a popular frog fountain water feature.
• Wander through "A Woman’s Garden," a serene and nationally acclaimed garden featuring terraced walkways, exceptional views, a native Texas limestone bridge and a 140-foot hanging garden.
• Explore the 2-acre "Lay Family Garden," filled with hundreds of perennials and woody plants, and relax to the sound of the cascading water falling from the native limestone walls.
• Delight in the seasonal displays of color in the "Margaret Elisabeth Jonsson Color Garden," home to more than 2,000 varieties of azaleas, which bloom lavishly in the spring along with daffodils and tulips.
• Summer brings a vibrant display of bananas and tapioca plants, while autumn ushers in brightly colored chrysanthemums.
Getting a Dallas CityPASS ticket booklet is simple. No matter how, where or when you buy, you’ll see the same huge savings and get the same price.
When you buy online, choose between receiving a mobile voucher (you can print it if you'd prefer a paper copy) or having our customer care team lovingly pack and ship booklets to you. Easy as pie.
Vouchers couldn’t be easier to use – whether it’s printed or on your mobile device, just bring yours to the first attraction you visit, and they’ll redeem it for your CityPASS booklet. Just note that you may run into a line when redeeming your voucher during peak times. And, it’s always a good idea to bring your ID (attractions may ask for it).
If you’d like to have your booklets shipped to you, we ship to the US, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Australia, New Zealand and UK. We can also ship directly to your hotel in the US and Canada.
You can also buy once you get to the city. It’s simple – just make the purchase at the first attraction you visit. The team there will know just what to do to get you in as quickly as possible. Piece of cake.
Using Dallas CityPASS is easy. Simply show up at the attractions with your booklets or voucher. The pros at each place will know just what to do.
Once you have your booklets, your party can split up and visit the attractions in any order you wish. And your Dallas CityPASS booklets are good for 9 consecutive days starting with the first day of use, so there’s no need to rush through the attractions; you can see them at your own pace. A CityPASS booklet you buy today expires February 28, 2020. A voucher you buy today must be exchanged for a booklet within 6 months of purchase.
With CityPASS, you won't need to pay extra fees at the gate; everything specified in your CityPASS admission is included at no additional cost.
CityPASS perk alert: You’ll get to skip many ticket lines with CityPASS. Look at the tickets in the booklet for entry instructions at each attraction, and note that some attractions may require you to exchange your CityPASS ticket for an attraction ticket.
You’ll see there are several "option tickets" in the booklet that allow you to choose one or the other attraction. There’s no need to decide upfront which you want to see – choose when you get there. If you want to see both, many of our option ticket attractions offer admission discounts (see the coupons in the back of your ticket booklet).
The tickets in your booklet are actual admission tickets good for one visit (unless otherwise noted). You’ll want to leave them in place for the pros at the attractions to tear out. If tickets are removed, they’ll be considered invalid. Sorry, but rules are rules.
You’ll love CityPASS. We’ve hand-picked the top attractions for you, so you don’t need to spend time researching. And with CityPASS, you’ll save up to 39% over regular admission prices.
Because your Dallas CityPASS booklets are good for 9 days, you can visit the attractions at your own pace—see several attractions in one day, or spread them out over your whole trip. You’ll be able to fully experience the attractions and still have plenty of time to explore the city.
And speaking of exploring the city, don’t miss the coupons in the back of your CityPASS booklet for great savings on things like shopping, dining, entertainment and transportation, plus discounts at many of the attraction shops for unique souvenirs and gifts.
Between our booklets and our online Plan Your Visit pages, we’ve got you covered with insider tips, the best days and ways to see the attractions, maps and more, so you can get the most out of your trip.
Finally, we have a favor to ask. If you love your experience with CityPASS, will you share it with your friends and family? Tell them what a great time you had, or post about it on social media. Share your pics with the hashtag #citypass on Instagram or Twitter and you could win 4 CityPASS booklets to the city of your choosing.