CHICAGO, IL - CityPASS
Experience the best of Chicago with CityPASS. You’ll get VIP admission to the most iconic attractions in the city, hand-picked and packaged into one convenient ticket booklet at a big savings. Because CityPASS is valid for 9 consecutive days starting with the first day of use, there’s no need to rush through each attraction. And skipping ticket lines means you’ll have more time to enjoy the Chicagoan experience—from the city’s famous landmarks and beautiful architecture to the amazing food and warm Midwestern hospitality.
CityPASS Admission Includes
Shedd Aquarium - PRIORITY ENTRY
Skydeck Chicago - FAST PASS
Field Museum - VIP ENTRY
Adler Planetarium - VIP ENTRY OR Art Institute of Chicago - FAST PASS
Museum of Science and Industry OR 360 CHICAGO Observation Deck - EXPRESS ENTRY
See Chicago's top attractions, handpicked and packaged together at a significant savings.
Save 50% or more on VIP admission to Chicago’s top attractions and skip most main-entrance ticket lines with CityPASS tickets. The CityPASS has a 97% customer recommendation rating. Chicago CityPASS ticket cost: $106, adults (value $217); $89 for kids 3-11. Tickets are valid for 9 consecutive days, including the first day of use. Purchase at participating attractions or CityPASS.com. Includes:
• Shedd Aquarium
• Skydeck Chicago Fast Pass
• Field Museum
• Adler Planetarium OR Art Institute of Chicago
• Museum of Science and Industry, Chicago, OR 360 CHICAGO Observation Deck
• Travel the world in 80 habitats and see some of the world’s most fascinating animals in Waters of the World.
• Learn about the yearly flood cycle of the mighty Amazon and see piranhas, tarantulas, stingrays, monkeys and an anaconda in Amazon Rising.
• Splash into a coral reef in the Philippines and get a diver’s-eye view of a diverse marine metropolis in the award-winning Wild Reef, home to more sharks, stingrays and live coral than any other exhibit at Shedd.
• Immerse yourself in the vibrant coastal ecosystem of the Pacific Northwest and encounter beluga whales, Pacific white-sided dolphins, sea lions and sea otters in the Abbot Oceanarium.
• Watch your kids as they try out life as a sleek sliding penguin or a deep-sea submarine explorer in Polar Play Zone.
• Admire breathtaking views of up to 50 miles, including Michigan, Indiana, Illinois and Wisconsin.
• Look straight down to the streets of Chicago far below from The Ledge, glass floor balconies only 1.5 inches thick.
• High-speed elevators zip you to the top at 1600 feet (488 meters) per minute.
• Explore Chicago with interactive touch-screen activities and exhibits, and learn how Willis Tower went from dream to world icon in the 9-minute movie Reaching for the Sky.
• SUE the T. rex: Come face to face with SUE the T. rex, the world’s biggest and most complete T. rex. Step into the world of SUE and uncover what our scientists discovered about the life of this fearsome fossil.
• Máximo the Titanosaur: Meet and experience Titanosaur, the largest dinosaur to ever live, up close and personal.
• Cyrus Tang Hall of China: Explore a culture of deep tradition and dynamic change, and travel across thousands of years of history of one of the world’s most influential civilizations.
• Inside Ancient Egypt: Descend into an ancient Egyptian tomb where 23 Egyptian mummies and 5,000-year-old hieroglyphics reside.
• Grainger Hall of Gems: See exquisite rare jewels and gold objects in one of the largest collections of gems and stones in the world. Underground Adventure: Shrink to the size of a bug and explore the world at one hundred times its normal size.
• Evolving Planet: Wander through 4 billion years of life on Earth, walk among dinosaurs, and see fossils being prepped in our scientists’ lab.
• DNA Discovery Center: Watch actual research in the making as you observe and interact with scientists at work extracting DNA.
• Experience the night sky over Chicago as it appeared in 1913 in the historic Atwood Sphere.
• Enjoy unlimited access to all shows, including the Adler’s premier show, Destination Solar System.
• Follow the career of Captain James A. Lovell, Jr., commander of the Apollo 13 mission, learn the story of America's first steps to the Moon, and get up close to the Gemini 12 spacecraft in Mission Moon.
• Touch a piece of the Moon, Mars, Ceres and Vesta and feel a piece of an actual meteorite that crashed into the Earth in Exploring our Solar System.
ART INSTITUTE OF CHICAGO
• Introduce your child to the museum's collection with a variety of hands-on activities in the Ryan Learning Center, including JourneyMaker, a new digital tool that allows your family to create its very own museum tour. Assemble puzzles based on masterpieces you'll see in the galleries, build architectural wonders with colorful blocks, and learn about art through interactive stories and games.
• Get a glimpse into elements of European interiors from the late 13th century to the 1930s and American furnishings from the 17th century to the 1930s in the fascinating Thorne Miniature Rooms.
• See first-hand the Art Institute’s extraordinary collection of modern art, considered one of the finest and most comprehensive in the world and boasting some of the greatest icons of the period.
• Visit the museum’s beloved collection of early European arts in The Deering Family Galleries of Medieval and Renaissance Art, Arms, and Armor. After years of meticulous conservation and a complete gallery renovation, the installation features objects from the Middle Ages and Renaissance, including monumental altarpieces, exquisite jewelry, and armored figures on horseback.
MUSEUM OF SCIENCE AND INDUSTRY
• Spend time in Science Storms with a 40-foot tornado, 20-foot Tesla Coil, and 30-foot avalanche disc.
• Walk through a real United 727, climb aboard the engine of the Empire State Express, the first machine to break the 100 mph, and gaze in awe at historic aircraft flying above you in the Transportation Gallery.
• Sea Earth’s atmosphere, the flow of ocean currents, changing cloud cover and the geophysical forces that shape our planet in near real-time in Earth Revealed.
• Sit back, relax and enjoy a scientific adventure in Chicago's only five-story, domed, wrap-around theater.
• Experience the fast action of a Motion Simulator Ride, included with CityPASS.
360 CHICAGO OBSERVATION DECK
• See 360-degrees views of Lake Michigan, four neighboring states, and Chicago’s dazzling downtown.
• Speed 94 floors straight up in one of the fastest elevators in North America.
• Explore the interactive and multimedia technologies, available in 7 different languages.
Getting your Chicago CityPASS tickets is simple. No matter how, when or where you buy them, you'll see the same savings.
Choose between receiving CityPASS tickets via email or having ticket booklets shipped to you.
Email tickets: We'll email you mobile tickets that you'll present for entry at each attraction on your mobile device. You can also print your tickets if you prefer a paper copy.
Shipped ticket booklets: We're happy to ship CityPASS ticket booklets to you in the US, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Australia, New Zealand and UK. We can also ship directly to your hotel in the US and Canada. Shipping costs apply.
Purchase your CityPASS ticket booklets at the first attraction you visit in your destination.
Simply present your CityPASS tickets at each attraction for entry. Tickets are good for one-time admission unless otherwise noted. Your party can split up and visit the attractions in any order; just make sure each person has their ticket.
You'll get to skip many ticket lines with your CityPASS tickets, but you may encounter lines on the busiest days, and you may need to pass through security at some attractions. Be sure to read the entry instructions you receive with your tickets, and note that some attractions may validate your CityPASS ticket and issue you their own ticket.
If you're using CityPASS ticket booklets, please don't remove the perforated tickets, or they'll be considered invalid. Leave them in place for the pros at the attractions to tear out.
Validity & Expiration:
Your CityPASS tickets are valid for 9 consecutive days starting with the first day of use, so you can enjoy the attractions at your own pace. And you have one year from the date of purchase to start using your CityPASS tickets.
Everything specified in your CityPASS admission is included at no additional charge, so you don't have to worry about extra fees at the gate. Just show your CityPASS tickets and you're in.
Your CityPASS tickets include one or more options that allow you to choose between two attractions. There's no need to decide upfront which you want to see—choose when you get there. If you want to see both, many of our option attractions offer exclusive admission discounts for CityPASS holders. You'll find information about these discounts included with your tickets.
You'll love using CityPASS tickets. We've hand-picked the top attractions for you, so you don't need to spend time researching. And you'll enjoy significant savings over regular admission prices.
Because your Chicago CityPASS tickets are good for 9 days, you can visit the attractions at your own pace—see several attractions in one day, or spread them out over your whole trip.
Be sure to check out our online Plan Your Visit pages, where we've got you covered with insider tips, the best days and ways to see the attractions, entry instructions, maps and transit info, and more, so you can get the most out of your trip.