BOSTON, MA - CityPASS
Experience the best of Boston with CityPASS, an easy-to-use ticket booklet that gives you admission to a hand-picked collection of Boston’s most iconic attractions, all at a great savings. Because CityPASS is valid for 9 consecutive days starting with the day of first use, there’s no need to rush—so you can focus on having fun. Plus you’ll skip many ticket lines, giving you time to see and do more in this modern city with colonial roots.
CityPASS Admission Includes
New England Aquarium
Museum of Science
Boston Harbor Cruises OR Harvard Museum of Natural History
See Boston's top attractions, handpicked and packaged together at a significant savings.
Save 43% on admission to four top Boston attractions with a Boston CityPASS ticket. A travel staple for more than 20 years, CityPASS has a 97% customer recommendation rating. Boston CityPASS ticket cost: $59 for adults (value $103); $47 for children 3-11. Each Boston CityPASS ticket is valid for 9 consecutive days, including the first day of use. Purchase online at CityPASS.com or at any of the participating CityPASS attractions. Includes prepaid admission to:
• New England Aquarium
• Museum of Science
• Skywalk Observatory
• Boston Harbor Cruises OR Harvard Museum of Natural History
NEW ENGLAND AQUARIUM
• Get a magical look at a Carribean coral reef in the Giant Ocean Tank, with more than 3,000 carefully sculpted coral elements and more than 1,000 animals, including Myrtle, a 550-pound green sea turtle who has been living at the Aquarium for more than 40 years.
• Gently stroke cownose rays, Atlantic rays and epaulette sharks as they swim gracefully through the crystal clear water of the Trust Family Foundation Shark and Ray Touch Tank. See the only two species of seadragons in the world in the seadragon exhibit.
• Don’t miss the bustling penguin colony, home to three species of penguins and over 80 individual penguins in all.
• Dive deep into the Science of Sharks with the newest exhibit at the New England Aquarium. Get up close to some small but mighty shark species from around the world. Hands-on activities illuminate the remarkable adaptations that give them an edge in the water, while the shark and ray touch tank lets you see — and feel! — these adaptations in action.
MUSEUM OF SCIENCE
• Get an up-close view Cliff the Triceratops, a 65-million-year-old fossil discovered in the Dakota Badlands in 2004.
• Take a journey inside the human body in the Hall of Human Life, where you’ll learn about breakthroughs in science that will change the way you engage with your biology and manage your health.
• Catch one of the live demonstrations that take place daily, from design challenges to live animal shows.
• Explore the 700+ innovative and interactive exhibits for hands-on experiences that will entertain and educate minds of all ages.
• Start your tour of Boston with 360-degree panoramic views of the city and countless Boston Landmarks.
• Get a real flavor of the city’s distinctive Culture and neighborhoods with engaging interactive exhibits.
• Explore the city’s historic past with the included multimedia tour and Dreams of Freedom Museum.
BOSTON HARBOR CRUISES
• Get a unique perspective of the city and some of the best views of Boston’s skyline–great for picture taking.
• Enjoy lively commentary on Boston’s history, character, sites, stories and more, provided by your onboard live narrator.
• Cruise past the actual site of The Boston Tea Party and the Old North Church, where Paul Revere’s famous "one if by land, and two if by sea" signal is said to have been sent.
• See the 1760s Gardiner Building, also located on Long Wharf. It once housed John Hancock's counting house and is the wharf's oldest surviving structure.
• Board the boat on Long Wharf, where the first locomotive to arrive in America landed from England in 1830, and where Boston’s first cargo of bananas landed in 1871.
HARVARD MUSEUM OF NATURAL HISTORY
• See the amazingly realistic Glass Flowers collection, with over 3000 models on display representing more than 830 plant species.
• Take a walk through the woods in New England Forests, where you’ll learn about the natural history and ecology of New England’s regional forests and the creatures that live there.
• Visit the Africa Gallery and see impressive mounted specimens of African wildlife collected over a century ago, including hippopotamus, lion, ostrich, hyena, gorilla, and a variety of rare animals from the island of Madagascar.
• Examine thousands of rare minerals and sparkling gemstones, plus rock and mineral specimens dating back to the beginning of our solar system, in the Earth and Planetary Sciences Gallery.
Getting a Boston CityPASS ticket booklet is simple. No matter how, where or when you buy, you’ll see the same huge savings and get the same price.
When you buy online, choose between receiving a voucher that you can print or having our customer care team lovingly pack and ship booklets to you. Easy as pie.
Vouchers couldn’t be easier to use – just bring your printed voucher to the first attraction you visit, and they’ll redeem it for your CityPASS ticket booklet. Just note that you may run into a line when redeeming your voucher during peak times. And, it’s always a good idea to bring your ID (attractions may ask for it).
If you’d like to have your booklets shipped to you, we ship to the US, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Australia, New Zealand and UK. We can also ship directly to your hotel in the US and Canada.
You can also buy once you get to the city. It’s simple – just make the purchase at the first attraction you visit. The team there will know just what to do to get you in as quickly as possible. Piece of cake.
Using Boston CityPASS is easy. Simply show up at the attractions with your booklets or voucher. The pros at each place will know just what to do.
Once you have your booklets, your party can split up and visit the attractions in any order you wish. And your Boston CityPASS booklets are good for 9 consecutive days starting with the first day of use, so there’s no need to rush through the attractions; you can see them at your own pace. A CityPASS booklet you buy today expires February 28, 2020. A voucher you buy today must be exchanged for a booklet within 6 months of purchase.
With CityPASS, you won't need to pay extra fees at the gate; everything specified in your CityPASS admission is included at no additional cost.
CityPASS perk alert: You’ll get to skip many ticket lines with CityPASS. Look at the tickets in the booklet for entry instructions at each attraction, and note that some attractions may require you to exchange your CityPASS ticket for an attraction ticket.
You’ll see there are several "option tickets" in the booklet that allow you to choose one or the other attraction. There’s no need to decide upfront which you want to see – choose when you get there. If you want to see both, many of our option ticket attractions offer admission discounts (see the coupons in the back of your ticket booklet).
The tickets in your booklet are actual admission tickets good for one visit (unless otherwise noted). You’ll want to leave them in place for the pros at the attractions to tear out. If tickets are removed, they’ll be considered invalid. Sorry, but rules are rules.
You’ll love CityPASS. We’ve hand-picked the top attractions for you, so you don’t need to spend time researching. And with CityPASS, you’ll save up to 45% over regular admission prices.
Because your Boston CityPASS booklets are good for 9 days, you can visit the attractions at your own pace—see several attractions in one day, or spread them out over your whole trip. You’ll be able to fully experience the attractions and still have plenty of time to explore the city.
And speaking of exploring the city, don’t miss the coupons in the back of your CityPASS booklet for great savings on things like shopping, dining, entertainment and transportation, plus discounts at many of the attraction shops for unique souvenirs and gifts.
Between our booklets and our online Plan Your Visit pages, we’ve got you covered with insider tips, the best days and ways to see the attractions, maps and more, so you can get the most out of your trip.
Finally, we have a favor to ask. If you love your experience with CityPASS, will you share it with your friends and family? Tell them what a great time you had, or post about it on social media. Share your pics with the hashtag #citypass on Instagram or Twitter and you could win 4 CityPASS booklets to the city of your choosing.